Monday, August 4, 2014

WILD CURLS

If only I had stood in the straight hair line...lol!!  Boy oh boy!!! If it was only that simple.  I have dislike my hair for as long as I can remember.  Not only is it curly but it is so thick and freeze.   The texture is just Yuck!!!  It is very brittle.   I have had short hair for about fifteen years.  I decided to cut it one day and holy moly was that the best thing I ever did.   I think my hair weights about seven pounds all on its own..lol.  OK!  OK!  So I got carried away there.  

We'll it wasn't until a few years ago that I have learned to embrace my crazy curly hair.  And I was doing just fine letting it grow out and walking tall with all these curls.  Since we moved to Texas the humidity has been crazy on my hair.  I just can't seem to find the right product for it.    I need HELP! HELP! HELP!  
If you have any suggestions please let me pass them along.


 


I have tried many different brands to help maintain my curls and what I find works best for me is this Curly Sexy Hair brand.  I was never big on using the whole line of any brand.  But I decided to give it a try.  Meaning shampoo, conditioner, mouse, hair gel, cream.  I love how they all live my hair.  I usually run my hand or a pic through my hair when its semi dry which helps with shaping it and giving it some bounce.

 

 About three ago I saw thin John Freida brand in a commercial and thought why not give it a try.  So I have been using only these two.  I absolutely love the Go Curlier it makes my curls look beautiful.  Very tight and bounce.  You do need to blow dry them.  Works best when it is heat activated.  I am not so crazy of the Unwind Curls.  Just makes my hair feel heavy and oily.
   

After trying something new.  I think I will just stick to the Curly Sexy Hair brand.  If your hair is curly, what is your favorite brand to use?


No comments:

Post a Comment